Friday, December 18, 2015

wingless butterfly

Assalamualaikum 18122015 1755 Friday

yeap.. i've lost my wing. haha.. i mean.. my handphone. htc butterfly j. damaged its motherboard after using it for more than 2 years. Thanks a lot for being a great companion. i might be loving my phone so metaphorically but i do feel very very sad upon its lasting blinks. it kept restarting. i left it at an HTC centre for backup. i'm not sure what can he (the expert) can do about it. T__T


My phone was a


GPS
i use waze to find the best route to any places so that i don't get lost. yeah i know sometimes waze did bluff me but who cares? i've been arrived safely more times than got lost.

TORCHLIGHT
yes it does have torchlight app

MIRROR
after updating the software, the real mirror app was not there anymore. but i manage to look at myself before selfie using the front camera.

RADIO, MUSIC PLAYER
i can listen to my favourite songs and radio stations. But i do that not as often as using the camera

CAMERA
This is one of my main reason of buying the phone. at that time, (2012) 8MP camera phone was already an awesome catch. with 2MP front camera, my skin always appear flawless. though.. yeah.. flawless is not an exact word to describe my skin. there are blemishes but it doesn't appear clearly on the pics. hehehe

DIARY, AL-QURAN, QIBLAH COMPASS, CALCULATOR, BEST SEARCHING NAVIGATOR (I GOOGLE EVERY TIME I MEET NEW THINGS I DON'T KNOW), WINDOW TO MY BELOVEDS, MATCH-MAKER (HAHA YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, NOBODY), ALMOST LIKE A LIMB

i lost my way to my office from my friend's place, 
i'm still adjusting to the sound of alarm from my older phone,
i can't text freely to my best buddies using whatsapp , 
i can't contact my nobody as often as before.

and can't selfie as much (i didn't since last monday) 

But, gratefully, 
i can still stay in touch with my beloveds using an older non-android phone i kept since 7 years ago. and it does wonders for not being damaged badly though this butterfingered girl always had it suffering great falls sampai tercabut battery semua. 




actually at first i wanted to buy HTC One. But i was determined, too early and went to the Digital Mall with Syaz. 2 weeks earlier than the available stock. (May 2013)

But i was contented and satisfied with my choice. 

as i said before, i'm a butterfinger. i slipped the phone and had the screen severely cracked; impact of falling flat, facing the concrete floor in front of my office entrance. (June 2013, not even a month after paying the quarter 10 grand)

Had the screen replaced for RM^%$.00 at Sunway Pyramid just after meeting an accident a few days before that.  (i hit a Tiong Nam lorry with steel bar installed behind it. The bumper and bonnet was a bit flat, both of the front lights and a fog light busted) 

and second cracking event on the replaced screen, also took place in June, a year later. (2014) in Setia City Mall. a few minutes after having dinner with Mekonie and Adib at Ichiban Boshi. While strolling woth my friends, my bag fell on the floor. i checked on it and found the screen of my butterfly was kissing another small phone in the bag and had its face broken. tula curang lagi. padan muka. and the cracks are still there, i didn't fix it. :) 






Thanks for bearing with me. a clumsy, butterfinger owner of yours for 30 months.


what a number.

yeah. it's my age this year. 30. (i'll tell you about this year's celebration if i'm daring enough)



and yeah i do think that 2015 is a beautiful year. no matter what.


i'm not usually this positive but i do. and it's just too crazy to digest. 

Every meeting feels like the first time. :)

#ourthing 



Honestly, I will always remember you, my butterfly. My greatest moments in these 30 months shared with you. I might not recover everything; especially recent memories created with bodies, BUTTERFLY feelings i had knowing new people; pictures and every single words, reference of my works i always have in my hands, songs of sweet voice i'm missing.

I hope i can find them in my real memory and not losing them just like i lose you. (sobbing)



<3 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Han suka kalau korang komen