Wednesday, October 21, 2015

What if

Do you remember the song called "what if"? 
:)
The questions:
1) What if....
2) What if....
.
.
.
.
1001) What if....
Neither you nor I know the answers..
My advice is just keep going and trust-binding and continuously praying...
That we'll someday find that sweet beginning. 
Till then let's continue being charming.
Hahaha
This is #ourthing


WHAT IF

What if I give you my smile?Are you gonna stay for a while?What if I put you in my dreams tonight?Are you gonna stay until it's bright?

What if I give you my story?Are you gonna listen to me?What if I give you my heart?Are we never gonna be apart?

Come on baby try harderCome on baby light my fireCome on baby be mine'Cause you're the one I wanted to be

What if I do ignore youWill you just walk away and cry?What if I did disappoint you?Are you gonna say goodbye?

Come on baby try harderCome on baby light my fireCome on baby be mine'Cause you're the one I wanted to be

What if I try to catch flying snitch?Are you gonna come with me?What if I give you my song?Are we gonna sing along?

Come on baby try harderCome on baby light my fireCome on baby be mine'Cause you're the one I wanted to be

What if you leave me right here?I'm right here and waiting for you
source: http://lirik.kapanlagi.com/artis/mocca/whati_if

No comments:

Post a Comment

Han suka kalau korang komen