Monday, June 29, 2015

Questions

cherry tree



Assalamualaikum
June 6th 2015 2219

There's a question from a new person I met:
"Will you update your 'repekan'?"

I was puzzled and can't believed being asked about this trashy blog. Hehe do you feel so?
And what's making me more curious, the question surprisingly asked by someone I haven't tell anything about my social networking friends, clubs or societies.

The probability is, he googled my name used for that particular application. And came across the word "bp" and voila! Found my blog, and other apps I'm using and all the bla2 appeared when you googled my mainstream username. Aah I use it for almost everything.


June 29th 2015 1412

It's kind of scary when somebody do that to you. Especially somebody you just knew. 
.
.
.
.
.

But through time. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It's kind of exciting when you knew somebody is following you closely. Especially if you feel comfortable towards that person. (Well, yeah after knowing the person for some time). This time it's different. Again, I'm opening up opportunities for my heart to taste new heartbreaks and wounds. 

My hobby is 'reading' others' posts on social media/ network. But this time I'm really taken aback for not being able to find this person on the net. Maybe I have too many blogger friends or friends who really enjoyed sharing their life and thoughts publicly. Thus, I was not expecting this and I was mad, like really mad. Unimaginably. But, yeah. My friends know me too well. They knew I was furious, so they kept comforting me and give some thoughts too. I'm becoming more anxious and can't make up my mind. Though.. and the thoughts are differ according to gender and status.

"My body say let's go, but my heart say no." -  or is it the other way round? 


The truth is, the butterflies and moths are flying again. In that jar. After a quite while. 
It's different from this previous go-lucky 2 years. For some reasons, it's quite similar to what I had last 6 years. 

Alas, this may or might be not it. 



But, what's wrong with hoping and praying for the best kan?

Thank you ❤






No comments:

Post a Comment

Han suka kalau korang komen