Friday, November 20, 2009

anohito

through my window i can see the wildest dream could be so real!!

yesterday, i met that someone who made me think that i am the hottest person on earth.
i don't know him, yet he knows me quite well. he saw me at the place that i am rarely there.
he knows me but do not know where i actually belong to. and i am glad that i met him there.
and i was thinking too far about us. hahaha. yeah. i just need someone to go through all this easily.
smoothly.

i saw him a few times before. but i don't think that he'll recognize me anywhere else but UIA.
but he did. and he approched me first. i remembered the times when i am always the one who make out conversation.
but this time, i am the attention. thank you. you do make me feel beautiful.

emm perasan..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Han suka kalau korang komen